NYC Mapping Boot Camp June 26-27, 2014 SOLD OUT
- On Site PD Services
- Webinars and Virtual PD
- Map Editing and Feedback
- Strategic Planning Services
- Mapping to the Core
- Curriculum Mapping
- Curriculum 21
- Active Literacy
Curriculum 21 Professional Development
Whether you are just starting the 21st Century curriculum upgrade process or working to take it to the next level, we offer an array of professional development services to help you successfully implement the Curriculum 21 action steps in your school or district.
We have expanded our services to include short-term and long-term contracts to help you customize professional development for your staff. Members of the Curriculum 21 Faculty have worked with public and private schools, post-secondary institutions, service centers, state departments, and organizations to provide a wide variety of customized services.
Curriculum 21 Professional Development Outcomes:
- Upgrading the curriculum for the future – what to keep, what to delete, what to create
- Upgrading assessments to incorporate 21st century skills
- New structures, groupings, etc
- Web-based interactive activities for the Four Phases of the mapping process
- Electronic collaborative planning tools for implementing the curriculum mapping process
- Electronic resources and tools to upgrade curriculum, instruction, and assessment.
- Electronic tools for continuous feedback and self-evaluation of the implementation by the teacher leaders, network partners, and teachers.